I finally decided to create the blog I have always been looking for...a blog that I can turn to when I'm feeling lazy and uninspired to go to the gym....one that will give me the push I need to get my butt off the couch, out the door and to the gym...so here it is GYMSPIRATION!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Training Day - 5.7.10

So today was a training day with the evil Tim...I'm totally kidding...Tim the trainer is awesome. However, I do think his goal on a weekly basis is to get me as close to puking as possible without actually puking! Today was no exception, but I do think I surprised him because he doesn't know I've been working out as hard as have for the past few weeks.

After jogging a mile and then using the rowing machine for a little while, I totally surprised him by knocking out set after set...he had to keep running over to get me heavier dumb bells. It felt kind of good to keep the little shit on his toes - instead of the other way around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment