I finally decided to create the blog I have always been looking for...a blog that I can turn to when I'm feeling lazy and uninspired to go to the gym....one that will give me the push I need to get my butt off the couch, out the door and to the gym...so here it is GYMSPIRATION!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Athlete Gymspiration - 1

Today is a non-training day for me and pretty much just relaxed around the house which was much needed. I have kind of crazy week next week, so I'm going to the gym tomorrow which I normally wouldn't do. So I'm getting ready and keeping myself inspired. Here's some gymspiration in the form of athletes.

Sonny Bill Williams

Tim Tebow

Wally Szczerbiak

Michael Phelps

Jeremy Shockey

Adrian Peterson

David Beckham

Andy Roddick

Braylon Edwards

Cristiano Ronaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment